Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Details of Matsuyama Kenichi's first book Haisha

For those who are interested in seeing the 3-minute video where Matsuyama Kenichi explained why he wanted to write this book or wish to find out more details about the book which is to be released on 28 February, please visit this site . To cut things short, he wants this book to be a reflection of his life so far. As for why he chose this timing (between 2011 and 2012), major events like acting in the Taiga, the tsunami crisis in 2011 and the key developments in his private life i.e. marriage and becoming a father prompted him to start writing.

I made a mistake with the release date yesterday in the translated article but have since rectified the error. This is what happens when I try to post a number of translated articles at one go and make mistakes that I don't even realise until someone points it out. Thanks to you, the readers of this blog who let me know that someone out there is reading what I write and takes the effort to inform me when they spot something which doesn't seem right. I truly appreciate it. ^__^

Not sure if anyone has noticed that the frequency of my posts have gone from almost daily to once every few days. I've been so tied up at work that it's really tough to write something daily but I try to make up for it by posting news over the past few days at one go. As such, you might see that there may be minimal activity at times but there are days when there's a series of posts. I don't aim to be a real-time news provider so in case you notice a gap between the day when the news comes out and the day I post it here, that's the main reason why it's happening.

Can't wait to get my hands on this book at the end of the month!

No comments: